Job DetailsJob Location
Lexus of Kendall - Miami, FLPosition Type
About usWho We Are:
Bean Automotive Group is a nationally recognized automotive group which champions Miami's rich automobile heritage. Our 670 associates, located throughout our 4 locations: Kendall Toyota, Lexus of Kendall, West Kendall Toyota and Lexus of West Kendall, make it our mission to deliver on every customer's expectation, one customer at a time!What We Offer:
Our associates enjoy competitive compensation and benefit offerings, among the best in the industry, and some of which include:
- 3 weeks of Paid Time-Off per year.
- Paid Holidays.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 50% Employer Match.
- Paid Health, Gap, Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Eligible for Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term, Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Paid Volunteer Time-Off Program.
- Award-Winning Wellness Program and Healthcare Premium Incentives.
- Employee Discounts.
- ASE certification reimbursement and paid continuing education program to further your career.
- Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training.
What we're looking for
We presently have an employment opportunity for a Business Development Center Manager in one of our operations. In this new role, the BDC Manager is responsible for all of the Internet Sales-based communications in the business development center (BDC) between the dealership and consumers. In additon, the BDC Manager is responsible for overseeing the BDC Specialist performance and sales. What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Establishing and maintaining consistent policies and processes for customer interactions over the phone and web and in the dealership.
- Developing and managing an Internet sales process that begins with initial e-mail contact and continues through the sale and ownership of the vehicle.
- Recruiting and training a professional, responsive, Internet-savvy sales team Internet Sales Department business planning (projected sales, costs, necessary upgrades, etc.).
- Tracking the dealership's Internet sales.
- Developing and managing Internet lead generation promotions.
- Providing exceptional customer service in e-mail, phone and face-to-face customer interactions.
- Provide timely analysis to the GM.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Considerable product knowledge of Toyota, Lexus, Scion and other vehicle models.
- Possess the drive to work independently and the ability to be self-motivated.
- Maintain a professional, respectable and well-groomed appearance.
- Possess a high school diploma, B.S. degree a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of computers, internet and smart phones.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a thorough drug and background screening to include MVR. Bean Automotive Group is an equal opportunity and drug free employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Automotive Industry
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Customer Service