To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Lending Salesforce Liaison
FlagStar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Works with lines of business to identify ways to improve process execution and achieve strategy through the use of nCino and Salesforce and related technology. Reviews nCino, Salesforce and complimentary technology release notes and publications, and advocates for features that drive value to both the business and technology teams. Evaluates the overall business need and assists with design and implementation to ensure solutions achieve overall business objectives.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer community (internal customers) and the extended nCino technology team. Identifies potential technical problems before they occur and helps implement solutions by thoroughly validating all system changes relative to assigned work. Works with the business technology team as an advocate of the supported business unit. Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true need.
- Writes and executes test plans, cases and scripts for own output and contributes to testing of nCino functionality developed by the extended technology team. Documents technical information and assists in the development of training material. Ensures upgrades/releases are fully understood.
- Works cross-functionally to deliver custom objects, configuration, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, complex dashboards, pipelines, and other Salesforce functionality according to business needs to ensure new features are documented and presented in multiple training formats.
- Fulfills support and maintenance requests from line of business users, responding to tickets and other forms of inquiry to lead resolution of Salesforce and related technology data issues and incidents. Works with extended Salesforce team to develop solutions to recurring problems.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field is required
- nCino administrator certification, Salesforce administrator certification, and IIBA certification are all preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of combined experience working directly with technology or interfacing with technology and/or commercial credit/lending experience
- 2 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator with strong knowledge of technical and analytical tools relating to Salesforce.com preferred
- Knowledge of the commercial lending process strongly preferred
- Project management experience helpful
- Financial Services background especially as it relates to business customers and commercial lending
- Interest in technology and advancing/improving work flows and to understand the characteristics that make each workflow different
- Sales processes background (pipeline, reporting, dash boarding)
- Ability to understand how Salesforce works within Flagstar Bank
- Skills to understand technical, lending/sales, risk and operational points of view
- Proven ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention and effort between assigned workload and on-going support tasks
- Proven ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures and priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner
- Strong organizational skills
Internal Use Only: Band G