Reports to Document Mgr. and provides support project teams on assigned project. Typical duties include managing technical data, engineering and supplier drawings, technical specifications, purchase orders and other project-required documents. Updates and maintains project electronic document management system. Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry level professional. Develops core competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems.
- Bachelor???s degree computer science or business
- Aptitude for detail, accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphases on Excel
- Ability to identify, and resolve problems, and handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Working well in environment that has team first mentality.
- Communicating in a professional manner, both written and verbal.
- Updating and managing documents throughout the life of a project.
- Utilizing user-friendly software to create and place formatted hyperlinks to relevant information between project documents.
- Performing quality control to ensure accuracy, prior to customer delivery.
- Working with and managing project deadlines in an effective manner.
- Time-management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft products, with emphasis on Excel
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- User Support - training
- Experience with public speaking
- Previous Document Management Experience is a PLUS
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Document Management Systems