You'll join a high caliber team where you're assisting, educating, problem-solving and resolving tenuous situations to the best possible outcomes. Bring your people skills, emotional strength, and attention to detail. In return we offer the latest tools and most intensive training program in the industry. Get ready to start doing your life's best work. (sm)
Positions in this function will responsible for managing program staffing to meet weekly, daily and interval level staffing requirements. The Workforce Manager is also responsible for achieving compliance to WFM operating procedures. The Workforce Manager will be able to provide explanation and accurate reporting data on actual staffing variance to requirements and actual staffing variance to IDP at any time; and specify the contingencies in place to fill any gap(s).
- Function as the primary Workforce Management Execution contact between Vendor & UHS.
- Ensure all members of the Vendor Workforce Team are on-boarded through the UHS onboarding process.
- Manage expectations of the account, operational influence, and continuous communication on staffing risks, performance risks, and staffing requirements. Deploy strategic guidance and optimize results.
- Familiarity with Vendor business continuity plan and ability to execute Vendor WFM elements.
- Monitor hourly Intraday reports to reflect projected and actual Agent staffing levels against staffing requirements for demand type(s) and other breakout views as defined by UHS.
- Speak to projected and actual staffing performance against staffing requirements and IDP commitments at any time at an interval/intraday, daily, and weekly level.
- Functionally manages Agent schedule adherence through operational partnership to support staffing to interval level staffing requirements for demand type(s) and other breakout views as defined by UHS via the Intraday and End of Day (EOD) report processes.
- Speak to projected and actual staffing performance against staffing requirements and IDP commitments at any time at an interval/intraday, daily and weekly level.
- Liaison between Vendor Operations Manager and Vendor Workforce Manager.
- Submit requests to UHS for exceptions to interval level staffing requirements as needed via the Vendor Workforce Intake SharePoint site.
- Work with Training Coordinator to represent daily status and completion tracking around training and other Agent/representatives offline activities as requested by UHS.
- Other duties may apply
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION ***
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education completed
- 5+ years’ Workforce Management experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Previous experience in call center setting
- Experience with Microsoft Tools: Microsoft Word (creating memos, writing), Microsoft Outlook (setting calendar appointments, email) and Microsoft Excel (creating/editing spreadsheets, filtering, navigating reports)
- Experience working with NICE IEX WFM or similar WFM scheduling tool
- Ability to work 40 hours / week during standard business operating hours Monday - Friday from 9am – 6pm
- Bilingual Spanish / English
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Quantitative or related field
- Background in managing a Workforce team across multiple sites.
- background in reporting and data reconciliation.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Workforce Manager, Workforce Leader, NICE IEX, WFM, San Juan, PR