LPN Charge Nurse
PRN Positions Available
12 Hour Shifts * Days: 7 am - 7:30 pm * Nights: 7 pm - 7:30 am
NEW EXCITING WAGE RATE!
Now under New Management!
Our facility is conveniently located just minutes from Sharon, Farrell, Hermitage, Nile, Warren, Youngstown, and Hubbard!
ICF / MRDD Unit & SNF Positions* Set Schedule * Low Acuity * Low Patient to Nurse Ratio * Daily Pay Option
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Addison Healthcare Center is proud to have joined the CommuniCare family of healthcare providers. Addison is currently seeking LPNs to fill the position of LPN Charge Nurse on an as-needed (PRN) basis. The ideal candidate for the LPN Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Ohio, with Long Term Care experience preferred.
Be part of our growing successful facility!
Addison, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, excellent salaries, and an outstanding compensation and benefit package for full time employees, including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Benefits
- Paid sick, vacation and personal days, plus holiday pay--for part time, as well!
- And more!
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality