Rotational Program: Internal Audit Openings!
Why you should consider applying to this company…….
- Our client is a successful company doing business in 120 countries around the globe.
- Diversity is an understatement. They represent over 160 nationalities!
- The company is almost 100 years old.
- Heavy financial audits….minimal SOX.
- This is a rotational program. This program is used to catapult your career throughout the organization.
- The offices are located in the Greater Houston area (central, west and southwest mainly).
- Excellent benefits, great team, and culture!
- Hybrid role! 2 days in the office when not traveling. Travel 30% per year and well planned out in advance.
- Fortune 500 company! 35 Auditors on global audit team (10 in Houston).
- Partner with Controllers and Finance Managers all over the world.
- If you are interested in EXPAT roles…this is a great route to get there!
What you will be doing….
- Participate in multiple and simultaneous risk-based audits, while maintaining departmental quality standards.
- Effectively complete audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for financial, operational, integrated and system reviews, both domestically and internationally.
- Assist in preparing audit reports that accurately summarize the most significant control weaknesses and resulting impacts to the organization.
- Assist management and audit team members through all phases of audit engagement execution, as requested.
- Represent Corporate Audit on company initiatives and special projects, including SOX compliance.
- Contribute to internal department initiatives, such as training, departmental development and other internal projects, as requested.
- Understand the company organization and develop relationships to provide value-added solutions and best-practices.
What you need to bring to the table….
- Must have a minimum of 4 to 6 years progressive audit experience in a Big 4 or renowned regional public accounting firm and/or internal audit department.
- CPA or CIA is preferred;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/business is required
- Audit Planning
- Field Studies
- Quality Management
- Risk Analysis