Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Customer Service Representative to join our TEAM! As the Customer Service Representative, we need someone who is ready to provide a variety of support such as servicing walk-in customers, answering customer inquiries, provide samples and complete sales transactions.
To ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues. Establishes and maintains positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote company goals. Under directed supervision, following documented procedures and processing standards, performs basic duties related to customer service.
Major Function and Scope
- Provides customer account management which may include, but is not limited to, order entry, order inquiry, product information, order status, pricing, stock check and transportation management in a call center environment.
- Provides customer service for a high volume of inbound calls using ACD (Automated Call Distribution).
- Responsible for keying in orders, processing faxes and preparation of reports.
- Interfaces with various groups including, but not limited to, internal teams and SSCs, to address customer inquiries and order issues from order entry to order delivery.
- Responds to customer needs.
- May utilize various computer systems, including but not limited to, ASI, Logility, EPort’s, SAP, Salesforce, Soft Table and Oasis in the management of customer orders from plants, distribution centers, SSCs and vendors.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Experience and Knowledge Required
High School Diploma or GED equivalency required.
1 + years call center or customer service experience. Focus on customer account management preferred. Prior textile industry knowledge is preferred.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
- Customer Service
- Distribution (Business)
- Transportation Management Systems
- Call Centers
- Account Management