To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norristown, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor Billing – Norristown, PA
UnitedHealth Group • Norristown, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Billing will be responsible for the supervision of the
non-exempt billing personnel involved in production-focused jobs to ensure
departmental standards are achieved. Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy
of data and customer service to Quest patients and clients. Responsible for
employee hiring, training, development, disciplinary actions, review and
ensuring productivity and quality standards are achieved. Accountable to ensure
all staff adhere to Quest integrity and compliance standards.
- Supervise a production-focused team
- Responsible for staffing and work schedule
- Responsible for development of the team
- Responsible for setting individual objectives to meet the
- In-charge of monitoring/reporting productivity and quality
measures of the team
- Ensure that team members are adequately trained to perform their
- Ensure that team meets all corporate mandated training
requirements (compliance, safety, etc.)
- Responsible for on-going communication (individual and team meetings)
- Responsible for managing Time Off Plan and timekeeping
- Responsible for recognition and motivating team
- Develop and updates SOP’s for all processes in his/her team
- Responsible for hiring, training, monitoring and termination of
all direct reports.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of leadership experience OR 5+ years of experience in healthcare and medical billing
- 1+ years experience of medical and / or 3rd Party Billing
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (creating and editing spreadsheets, common formulas) and Word (creating and editing documents) experience
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Previous laboratory experience is preferred
- Ability to research issues and provide guidance to the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (including excellent verbal and writing skills)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines within standards
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to accept, create and manage change
with OptumInsight. Information and technology
have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's
lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the
problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be
used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best
ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the
quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the
brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to
do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:
UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Quest, Optum, Billing Supervisor, Laboratory, Medical Billing, Healthcare
Billing, Norristown, PA