- Scanning new patient charts and registration forms for all patients
- Documenting & scanning directives into the EMR
- Indexing Client
- Documenting Directives
- CDL documentation on NJ State Website
- Preparing medical records for left practice
- Send records to specialists, lawyers, and patient requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Must be flexible with schedule, able to travel
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Able to "think on feet" when dealing with callers
- Customer service oriented, "can do" approach to work
- Knowledge of computers; specifically, experience in Microsoft Office
- Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
© 2018 OptumCare. All Rights Reserved.
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Patient Care Coordinator, PCC, Medical Receptionist, Receptionist, Medical, Patient Service Representative, Patient Service Rep, PSR, Patient Representative, Patient Service, Medical Front Office, Medical Office, Front Office, Riverside Medical Group, RMG, Hackettstown, NJ, New Jersey
Personal Protective Equipment
Complex Problem Solving