To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux Falls, SD 57198
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Agricultural Service Technician
Sioux International Inc • Sioux Falls, SD
Posted 1 month ago
Ag Service Technician
Sioux International is a local, family owned, Case IH dealer, looking for a new Service Technician to join our team of devoted Technicians.
This position is responsible for performing machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on equipment for customers, internal units and warranty at high level of quality and efficiency. These activities may take place in the shop, or in the field. Primary equipment work will be on Combines and Planters, but will include other equipment as needed. The service technician is responsible to be familiar with all the products sold by the dealership, and must be able to perform assigned work profitably, in a safe and professional manner.
- Perform diagnosis, repair, and reconditions of machine systems and components
- Complete thorough documentation on all reports and forms required with work assignments
- Communicate machinery problems and resolutions to supervisor and customers
- Utilize computer programs to effectively complete assignments
- Seek and participate in appropriate training opportunities both local and off-site
- Maintain technical and product knowledge
- Identify customer service opportunities and implement solutions
- Up sell jobs during the repair process
- Present a positive and professional image of Sioux International in the presence of customers and community
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's Degree, or 2 plus years of experience in the Agriculture or Construction Equipment business or related field
- Ability to respond quickly, accurately, and professionally to demands and requests from customers and employees
- Ability to travel to customer locations, and offsite training facilities, as needed
- Keen attention to detail, high level of initiative, and the ability to work independently
- Ability to provide quality work and think logically
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines efficiently and cost effectively
- Demonstrated strong organization, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a high level of computer literacy
- Must be able to regularly and reliably attend work according to the schedule established by supervisor
- Must have own tools or ability to acquire them
- Competitive Pay and bonuses
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching contribution