Job Title: Operations Specialist
Job Description: The Operations Specialist will provide support for the data processing functions of the department. Generate data reports of information using custom software to various databases. This position is responsible for accuracy, efficiency and retrieval of sensitive data under strict deadlines.
- Bachelor Degree (GPA: 3.0 or higher)
- Process-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data and performs data verification routines in accordance with company procedures
- Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data and processing flow and makes recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes to ensure efficiencies in data collection and retrieval.
- Ensure to receive, sort as well as process all incoming mail.
- Performs data entry using word processing, spreadsheet or database commands and formats material as required.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Scheduling (Project Management)