For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler is focused on improving workforce productivity and work quality for a fast paced Manufacturing Plant by eliminating potential delays and obstacles through the planning process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling of all maintenance work
- Acts as the liaison and coordinator between the operations and maintenance organizations
- Maintains appropriate records and files to permit meaningful analysis and reporting of results of work complete
- Performs daily review of mechanic schedules to ensure 100% labor hours are scheduled
- Compares required parts list against available inventory and works with Purchasing Agent to ensure required parts are in stock prior to start date
- Supports the identification of critical inventory, optimal stock levels, Min/Max levels and obsolete parts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining comprehensive Preventative Maintenance (PM) plans in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and ensures all PM routines are consistently reviewed and improved upon
- Tracks departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as identified and performs analysis for improvement
- Coordinates both internal and external resources
- Provides CMMS subject matter expertise for the site
- 2+ years of related experience
- Mechanical/electrical trade background, Journeyman or equivalent technical school background desired
- Working knowledge in current site CMMS
- Military experience a plus
- Experience leading projects is a plus
- Good administrative and mathematical skills with willingness to handle paperwork
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project or similar project management tool
- Have good planning and organizational skills
- Able to read blueprints and shop drawings and the ability to generate rough sketches as needed
- Understanding of the proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 20 Lbs.
Product Quality Control