Kforce has a client in search of an VP of E-Commerce in Garden Grove, CA.
They are Automotive Parts sales company seeking an VP of E-Commerce to head their online sales division with a focus expanding sales on their current e-commerce websites. The desired VP of E-Commerce candidate will have in depth experience building E-Commerce sales on existing company websites. You must be a self-starter with exceptional judgment to continue to grow our sales.
Responsibilities of the VP of E-Commerce include:
- 4-year College degree in Business is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience managing 3rd party marketplace channels
- Ability to manage and drive performance across multiple selling platforms
- Proven track record of developing high level sales utilizing existing company brands
- Experience in a high SKU environment (1000+ SKU's)
- Automotive products experience a plus
- Experience with B2B and B2C sales environments
- Dynamic personality when build trusting relationships at all levels of the organization and create and sell a vision
- Outgoing, positive and engaging personality with high levels of Emotional Maturity
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker; Able create and develop new methods for improvement
- Acute sense of brand and customer insight
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.