RADCO Residential is seeking a Leasing Consultant to join our incredibly talented team. The Leasing Consultant is the face of RADCO Residential and acts as the company’s representative by conveying the features and benefits of our communities. You will interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and will be responsible for the entirety of the leasing process. Leasing Consultants are effective communicators, good listeners, caring, flexible, solutions-oriented, team players, organized, and genuinely enjoy working with people. The Leasing Consultant reports directly to the Property Manager. Are you up for the challenge?
Office, Administrative, and Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Respond to telephone and internet inquiries from residents and prospects to schedule virtual, self-guided, and in-person tours.
- Welcome and greet community guests and tour prospective residents throughout property.
- Process rental applications, obtain required documents, schedule move-ins and prepare all lease file documents.
- Manage community and individual queues with leads, appointments, and follow-ups.
- Convert minimum of 33% total traffic to leases.
- Assist with planning and implementation of community marketing plan to generate traffic.
- Assist residents with submitting service requests to ensure timely completion of maintenance needs.
- Keep market surveys of competitor rates up to date monthly and visit competitors, as needed.
- Communicate and document any escalations that require the Property Manager’s attention.
- Demonstrate RADCO’s value of Caring by treating residents, vendors, coworkers, and supervisors with respect and professionalism.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with residents, prospects, and other team members, both verbally and in writing.
- Respond sensitively to resident questions and/or concerns and de-escalate upset customers.
- Attend and assist in resident activities and functions during or after hours as needed.
- Some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically addressed within this job description. Radco Residential emphasizes a team approach and fully expects every team member to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
Qualifications, Experience, and Education/Certification Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong arithmetic, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to de-escalate, problem-solve, and respond sensitively to customer service-related concerns
- Takes initiative and self-motivated to complete tasks at hand
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience is required
- YARDI® experience is preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of Federal, State and local Fair Housing laws is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license may be required based on property size and potential need for use of a golf cart.
- Position requires individuals to furnish their own reliable transportation to fulfill the job’s functions.
- Sedentary work typically in an office or outdoor environment.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is occasionally required.
- Walking, talking, hearing and seeing with close visual acuity are frequently required.
- The position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
- Walking and driving a golf cart on the property may be required.
- Driving to client and/or corporate locations is sometimes required.
- Ability to utilize computer hardware, including use of keyboards, mouse, and tablet.
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% of the employee-portion for medical, dental, life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary vision, short-term and long-term disability, FSA, HSA, supplemental life, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident, pet, and legal insurance policies
- 401(k) retirement plan with 100% employer match up to 6% of Gross Pay
- Access to telemedicine and a robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Comprehensive wellness program – THRIVE
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) immediately upon hire
- Paid holidays, including one paid Floating Holiday per calendar year
- Learning & Development program aligned with your personal and professional goals
- Employee housing discount
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Internal financial assistance program – RADCO Cares, Inc.
- Team building events & Volunteer Time Off (VTO) opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Monthly Leasing & Renewal Bonuses
- Quarterly Pay-for-Performance Bonuses
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Keyboards
- Customer Service