To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, NY 10940
- Kevin Ramos
- Phone: 8455335222
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Middletown, NY
Posted 21 days ago
1) Engineering Degree (Civil/Environmental/Chemical)
2) Internship or Work Experience
Engineering and Environmental Science firm specializing in services to the solid waste industry and environmental consulting to commercial, industrial, and municipal entities.
- Air Quality
- Biogas & Landfill Gas
- Environmental Planning & Compliance
- Landfill Engineering & Design
- Operations & Maintenance
- Site & Civil Design
- Transfer, Recycling & Processing Facilities
- Organics Management
- Perform engineering routinely
- Work on a technical projects in investigation, permitting, design, bidding, construction observation and documentation, operations, and compliance, field services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Compile data for project reports.
- Perform field work to collect samples and compile field data, observe construction, or other field services as necessary.
- Work at landfills, hazardous waste sites, contaminated sites, and/or other sites where heavy equipment, contamination, or other health hazards may exist.
- Assist in proposal efforts as directed.
- Document technical data for management review.
- Assist with preparation of labor/material estimates and design/permitting packages for clients.
- Implement safe work practices.
If interested, please email your resume and you will receive a response within 24 hours.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.