- We offer competitive pay of $29.81 a hour.
- 12 hour shifts of 7am-7pm or 7pm to 7am. Candidates would train first shift for 2-3 weeks, Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm, then move to 12 hour shift due to seniority to end of week nights
Benefits include but are not limited to:
Great pay, plus excellent retirement benefits including pension. Other benefits include vacation/holiday pay, company-paid health/life insurance and tuition reimbursement.
Duties And Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for, and able to troubleshoot, repair, replace, maintain, and install related production equipment and building utilities within this manufacturing facility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Receive instructions, prints and work orders
- Interpret drawings and sketches and perform any layout work
- Set up and adequately operate all machine tools
- Make parts and assemblies to precision tolerances and specified finishes
- Dismantle, install, remove, repair, and/or overhaul any plant machinery and equipment
- Operate forklift for materials handling
- Responsible for the housekeeping and cleanup of the areas
- Other duties as assigned by the team or management
- Must be safety oriented and dedicated to fully complying with all OSHAsafety rules and regulations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical degree in machine tool technology or related work experience
- Must possess a full understanding and hands-on experience with manual lathes, surface grinders and related machine shop equipment
- Strong mathematical skills
- Proficient and the use of micrometers, calipers, and indicators
- Must have, or have ability to acquire required tools
- Must possess ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to stand for long periods and withstand extreme climate changes especially during summer and winter months.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, good record keeping and precision abilities is highly desirable.
- Ability to work underpressure and flexibility to adjust to sudden work patterns or schedules.
- Ability to work independently and with teams and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
- Must be committed toquality.
- Must be mechanically inclined and demonstratethe ability to follow directions.
- Experience in manufacturing preferred but not required.
Possible Military Job Titles equivalent:
Aircraft Mechanic; Automotive Mechanic; Heavy Equipment Mechanic; Diver; Electrical Products Repairer; Machinist; Marine Engine Mechanic; Powerhouse Mechanic; Precision Instrument and Equipment Repairer; Survival Equipment Specialist; Utilities man; Weapons Maintenance Technician; Welder; Metal Worker; Tool and Die Mechanic; Welder; Metal Worker
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machinist
Not sure if you meet all the requirements, but still think this role,
but still think Crown Cork & Seal could be the right fit for you?
Go ahead and apply!
CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers, and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of over $8 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated, and driven individuals.
Crown’s Beverage Division manufactures a variety of packaging solutions for soft drinks, craft beers, coffees and teas as well as new energy drinks. Crown Beverage leads the packaging industry with innovative technologies that redefine how the world looks at beverage cans. With a large printable surface area and a wide range of sizes, shapes and decorating options, our aluminum cans are the perfect packaging format to create compelling brand presence where it counts. Here is your chance to join the Crown Beverage Division.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Automotive Industry
- Business Requirements
- Forklift Truck