Warranty Support Representative- Clearwater, FL
Kelly Services is recruiting for a Warranty Support Representative to work at a Fortune 100 technology company in Clearwater, FL. You will provide support for the successful completion of the warranty process as well as effectively service and provide customers with warranty and service information.
- Verify data and make changes to sales orders as needed by validating customer and or vendor information
- Validate all requirements to create a Purchase Req and ensure they have been completed and issued to the customer
- Validate customer invoice for warranty and services
- Obtain hardware Serial Numbers from 3rd party orders once shipped and contact end user to obtain non captured hardware serial numbers
- Open non invoiced warranty and service orders for sorting and file assignment
- Process pre approvals and data checks with vendor and customer
- Performs other additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Excellent Outlook and Excel Skills
- High School/G.E.D
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are looking to advance your career, you can apply directly to this posting or by emailing your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US5440KS_27963313
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile