To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frederick, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Frederick, MD
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LOCATION: Frederick, MD
OVERVIEW: Apex Systems has an immediate need for a part time clerical worker. The position is on a contract to hire basis with schedule varying every 2 weeks. Candidates must be willing to work flex shift – nights, weekends, and in some cases, Holidays. Compensation ranges depending on experience.
** Candidates must be able to pass drug and background check, and have reliable transportation.
If interested, please send an updated resume to Amanda McIlvain at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Monitors mainframe and Info Print output queues. Aligns forms in the various printers and ensures that proper alignment and print quality is maintained.
- Separates jobs upon completion of print and maintain offsets for efficient handling and distribution.
- Cut, log, and prepare reports and checks for delivery to various clients world-wide.
- Folds, inserts and posts various letters and checks, ensuring the address displays in the window, correct envelopes are used, correct date is applied, and correct amount of postage is applied.
- Cuts, packages, and mails payroll checks and computer generated reports and other materials to client.
- Tape vaulting, calling back restores, ensuring tapes are packaged in the correct containers for off-site storage.
- Label scratch and cleaning tapes. Enter scratch tapes when required. Monitor scratch counts.
- Vacuums and maintains printers, pre and post processing equipment, folder, and inserter equipment as needed in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Contact the proper vendor when equipment maintenance is needed.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, work hours fluctuate weekly based on workload. Hours typically range between 24 and 29 hours a week.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions, and ability to read, retain and comprehend guidelines, policies and procedures applicable to the position.
- Lifting and carrying of up to 40lbs.
- Grip/Grasp - Frequent.
- Punctuality and dependability a must.