The Account Manager serves as the primary representative and liaison for accounts and develops and executes plans to grow business in assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for soliciting, developing, and maintaining favorable contracts with all potential managed care accounts in territory.
- Responsible for forecasting and achieving KFP (Key Financial Performance) Targets and meet company KFP thresholds.
- Responsible for assisting with the onboarding of new Sales Employees which includes hands on training in the field;
- Promotes company products and services with physicians, case managers, social workers, hospital personnel, home health agencies and other traditional referral sources in a professional and creative manner.
- Must be prepared with quarterly strategic plans on top ten active prospective accounts.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent human relations skills to interact effectively with high level contacts within and outside of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively facilitate meetings, deliver presentations, craft proposals, and communicate clearly and succinctly.
- Tact and sensitivity to handle challenging issues with high revenue clients with diplomacy and consistency.
- Education or experience equivalent to a high school diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Management, Healthcare, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years related experience is required.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Computer/Technologic Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing Software, spreadsheets, and ability to use mobile devices such as a smart phone, tablet, and/or laptops.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.