You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Entry Level - Human Resources Assistant
$15.00 per hour
A Human Resource Assistant at Worlds of Fun is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department. Some specific tasks that a Human Resource Assistant might be responsible for include:
- Assisting with onboarding new employees, including completing necessary paperwork and scheduling orientations.
- Responding to employee inquiries and concerns, and referring them to the appropriate resources as needed.
- Maintaining employee records, including updating personal information, and tracking sick time.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
- Performing other administrative tasks as needed to support the human resources department.
Some of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Paid Training and FREE uniforms!
- FREE Admission to Worlds of Fun and other Cedar Fair parks!
- FREE tickets for family and friends!
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise!
- Employee-only RIDE nights, GAME nights, and FREE FOOD events!
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, so come join our world class team in Kansas City at Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun provides premiere entertainment with 200+ acres of FUN and we want YOU to join us in making people happy as we head into our 50th year! As a member of our team, you’ll…
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and helping them create lifelong memories.
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your future.
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of our guests and associates.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Attention To Detail
- Human Resources
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: xS7RxYb
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.