To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lakeland, FL
- GC Services Limited
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GC Services • Lakeland, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Since 1957, GC Services LP has become one of the leading competitors for outsourcing solutions to businesses nationwide. We are market leaders in quality and people development.
Currently, we are seeking a Human Resources Manager to be a part of an innovative call center team located at our Lakeland, Florida office. The Human Resources Manager will partner with Operations to create and implement a talent acquisition strategy for identifying internal and external talent.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Provide assistance on the interpretation of company policies/procedures to managers, supervisors, and employees
- Manage employee relations within the office
- Communicate company benefit programs to employees
- Provide timely written and verbal communication to management on various human resource issues
- Assists with development and implementation of effective reporting systems
- Supervises human resource staff with daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to ensure compliance
- Review and approve human resources employee timesheets
- Recruits to meet the staffing needs of the call center
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; and representing the organization at hearings
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
Employees must have a Bachelors degree or have equivalent experience (minimum 5 years preferred)
3-5 years Human Resources Manager or Generalist experience required..
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management/supervising personnel, and subordinates
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to applicants, trainees, and employees
- Excellent knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in English
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, federal regulations, and training manuals
- Ability to respond to inquiries or concerns from trainees or other employees
- Demonstrate knowledge of employment law at federal and state levels
- Demonstrate ability to resolve conflicts and address employee/management concerns to achieve win-win results
- Ability to meet deadlines, work within budgetary guidelines and support corporate goals and programs through human resources initiatives
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet