(2) Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer | 178672
Location: Plano, TX
Position Type: (1) 6M C2H / (1) Direct-Hire
Hourly / Salary: BOE!
Vaco Technology is currently seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer for a Direct-Hire opportunity located in Plano, TX. The Senior Full-Stack Developer will join a newly-formed team that has been charged with doing designing and developing new applications for commercial products being used internally and externally. The Senior Full-Stack Developer should come from a strong MS Stack Development (C# / ASP.NET / SQL Server) background and possess the ability to develop unique integrations with legacy applications, databases (SQL Server / MongoDB), and various BI technologies. The Senior Full-Stack Developer will be involved in developing and replatforming legacy applications (will not be touching or developing on the legacy code).
- C# / ASP.NET Full-Stack Development - Enterprise-Level / Multi-Tier / Business Critical Applications
- ASP.NET MVC5 (Model-View-Controller) / EF (Entity Framework)
- SQL Server - T-SQL / Stored Procs | Creating / Developing Database Schemas | Consuming Databases, etc.
- Visual Studio / VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services)
- SCRUM / Agile Development Methodology - Contributor / Collaborator / Participate in SCUM
PREFERRED (not required)
- NoSQL Databases - MongoDB, etc.
- BI (Business Intelligence) Experience
- FinTech Application Development
- Banking / Financial Industry Experience
C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, MVC, Razor, EF, SQL, WebAPI, REST, TDD, Unit Test, TFS, Agile, SCRUM
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)