At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting CTDI recruiting for Warehouse Driver jobs in West Chester, Pennsylvania. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable warehouse experience.
As a Warehouse Driver at CTDI you will load and unload products from vehicles, move products/materials packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility, stack products in the correct storage bays, and follow inventory control instructions
Primary responsibilities include:
- Loading and unloading products from vehicles
- Moving products/materials packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking products in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Stacking empty pallets
- Warehouse Driver jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others
- Forklift certification per OSHA standards
- Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
The starting pay rate for Warehouse Driver jobs is $15.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
At Adecco, we care about our associates' well being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Driver job with Adecco in West Chester, Pennsylvania, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.