As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
The Financial Analyst is primarily responsible for identifying, analyzing and interpreting business results and trends from multiple data sources by maintaining existing monthly reports and developing new reporting in order to provide financial support and guide data-driven business decisions.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining standard set of monthly reporting involving sales trends, key variances as well as providing recommendations for adjustments and improvements
- Develop reporting package for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with sales leadership
- Serve as subject matter expert for all sales incentive compensation including calculating all sales incentive payouts and maintaining open line of communication with all sales team members
- Develop strong relationships with departments that support sales incentive process such as HR, Sales Operations and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Provide analytical support to the sales organization and its key leaders to manage their financial performance
- Assist in annual Budgeting process and routine forecasts
- Deliver innovative, high value-added financial information to the management team for strategic decision making
- Compile various data using Microsoft Excel and Adaptive Insights as requested by management
- Communicate with co-workers, management and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Perform various ad hoc analyses as requested
Qualifications & Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong financial modeling and experience with automation and Macros a plus
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights software also a plus
- Experience with Power BI preferred but not required
- Commitment to meeting tight deadlines and producing accurate, high-quality financial analysis
- Proactive, solution-oriented and able solve complex problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to improve upon existing processes and procedures and thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task across concurrent projects
- Must be able to work on different projects simultaneously
Years of Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial planning & reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field of study
- MBA preferred