If you are interested, please send your most recently updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Build a framework for organizing our internal facing documents.
- For a large technical team, design the online staff-facing portal to support all aspects of the team’s work
- Create online inventory of our deliverables and storing documentation
- Create a staff “hub” site that supports sharing knowledge, training and onboarding materials, handbooks/resources, best practices, processes, checklists, etc.
- Improve customers’ ability to help themselves through communication, training and organized intranet tools/portals.
- Enable users to find the documents we publish by exploring the use of a taxonomy or auto tagging system. Improve search behaviors.
- Work with stakeholders to create and maintain document naming conventions.
- Establish a process for tracking which documents are current versus deprecated/out-of-date.
- Identify and resolve duplicate or out of date documentation. Monitor and maintain the accuracy of information available.
- Identify opportunities to move docs from difficult-to-search solutions to easy-to-search solutions. Create process for teams to follow.
- Focus on providing document organization that works with Paper.
- Provide feedback to the Paper team to improve their ability to support similar usage from external customers.
- this global role is responsible for organizing, governing and measuring a growing knowledge base
- In this role, you’ll inventory, audit, curate, define maintenance priority, process for edits and connect various types of learning content to create engaging experiences across our customer education surfaces and offers.
- Using the right tools and processes, you’ll coordinate large volumes of content assets for internal reference, while also looking for ways to further break down content into discreet objects for training and knowledge sharing
- Inventory, index, and maintain a library of digital content assets and components to ensure that all of our content is properly tagged and archived, and that the content is easily discoverable
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and content team to produce high-quality and engaging content
- Graduate degree in library science, archival science, or records management, or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong command of archival theory and best practices, especially as they relate to the particular issues posed by digital content
- Expertise in knowledge management
- Familiarity with trends in arrangement, description & management of digital content
- Experience planning and managing a digital archives program with knowledge of current trends, tools, best practices, policy development, and issues associated with electronic records
- A thorough and up-to-date understanding of digital file formats and electronic records management – including SharePoint
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical and research skills to ensure ability to determine the origin, history and importance of the docs
- Ability to empathize with customer needs and translate that into hyper relevant content
- Superior communication and proofreading skills
- Experience with content management
- Expertise in taxonomies, information architecture, and content modeling
- Experience working effectively within collaborative, highly cross functional work environments
- BA/S or equivalent in related field preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Attention To Detail