To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AV TECHNOLOGY SALES MANAGER – Higher Education and/or K-12
Extron Electronics • Boston, MA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities include developing business relationships with all levels of management within the College, University and select High School Districts, and training end users on AV technology products, that will advance the development of market solutions.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BA Degree (transcripts required)
- 5+ years of experience, with a strong technical background, developing accounts and selling project-based, hardware and/or software systems solutions
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience performing initial technical phone support for AV related products.
- Strong follow up skills supporting clients/end users on support requests, product pricing information, trade-show follow up, system design and literature requests.
- Working knowledge of procurement policies, information technology procurement needs, and facilities management within a large organization
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Expertise in AV or electronics industries is a plus
- Experience working within a Higher Education and/or K-12 School District environment a plus
- Travel Required