Devens, MA- 01434
6+ month contract
- This position will perform routine testing including Facilities (Water/Gas), STAT testing (In support of Manufacturing), and sample receipt functions.
- Primary responsibilities include testing of Abatacept using HPLC, UV-Vis, ATKA, Sialic acid, water testing (TOC, Conductivity, and Nitrates), and performing Sample Receipt functions.
- Other analytical support as needed.
- BS with minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a GMP QC lab is required (or equivalent experience in a related biopharmaceutical GLP or GMP lab environment).
- Strong technical lab skills using pipettes, analytical balances, pH meter, etc. is a must.
- Experience with LIMS and Smart lab computer applications a plus.
- Proficient in common computer software applications, including Empower, and effective communication skills, both oral and written are needed.
- Candidate must have strong general laboratory and organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to work as part of a team.
Perform Microbiological Analysis
Use Aseptic Technique
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 159444
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
AIC is a leading talent solutions firm that provides highly-skilled Information Technology (IT), Engineering, and Finance professionals to clients nationwide. With an unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity, and innovation, AIC draws from 50 years of experience in the consulting services industry to provide unparalleled business and technical expertise to middle market and Fortune1000 companies. Founded in 1966, AIC is part of the ACS Group.
View the full profile
Our services are designed to meet clients' changing needs and our approach is flexible and collaborative. We take the time to understand your business and the unique needs of your environment, and then apply our technical knowledge and industry perspective to deliver a custom solution. Whether that means supplying you with an individual, several members of a joint project team or a completely outsourced solution, AIC has the expertise and the resources to deliver.
Our experience, passion and client-centric approach have resulted in a long track record of success. For more than 45 years, AIC has provided the added technical capacity and expertise required to help businesses drive value, control costs and deliver on the promise of a more efficient and productive enterprise.