Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities.
At CHI Good Samaritan Hospital, our ER RNs work in a state-of-the-art emergency department as one of the region’s only Level II Trauma Centers and an accredited stroke center, as well as the area’s premier hospital-based air transport and EMS services.Responsibilities
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients’ medications and providing treatments according to physicians’ orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hireBasic Life Support (BLS) required
- Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part of our faith-based health system.
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Ccrn)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Certified Emergency Nurse (Cen)
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)