A Mid-Western based, TOP ENR Construction firm is looking for an Estimator to join their team. This company is established in the construction industry and continues to work on some pretty stellar projects.
- Seeking brand-new projects, assess proposal settings, drawings, and attend pre-bid meetings to determine the scope of work and contract requirements;
- Prepare detailed estimates for team review and discuss;
- Organize and instruct the estimating team on exact project responsibilities throughout the estimating process;
- Certify that all working documents, data cost and productivity reports, and subcontractor agreements are maintained
- Ability to estimate all types of commercial project;
- Must be able to lead and manage estimating staff;
- Must be highly organized and have excellent communication skills;
- Must understand and have proficiency in preparing and using spreadsheets;
- Must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects;
- Must be extremely thorough and detailed-oriented;
- 4-year degree or equivalent technical training, and/or related experience required
- 5-10 years estimating and engineering experience in a construction environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
5-10 years estimating and engineering experience in a construction environment.
Search (Computer Science)