To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Legal Practice Assistant
Special Counsel • Denver, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Special Counsel is seeking a top-notch legal assistant with a corporate and transactional background for a highly-regarded law firm in Denver. This position will provide complex legal and administrative support, with minimal supervision.
- Create, edit, revise, redline, track change and/or proofread documents from dictation, handwritten, typed, and/or electronic copy.
- Maintain calendars of meetings and travel using current software applications..
- Facilitate telephone and conference calls in a professional manner and take accurate telephone messages as required.
- Coordinate preliminary conflict checks with Professional Standards to ensure attorney and firm ability to represent requesting party.
- Assist with billing process, including daily time entry - entering, proofreading, spellchecking, and releasing - distribute monthly proformas, and review and edit proformas.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, securing air, hotel, and car plans for timekeepers.
- Typing speed 75-wpm
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and establish effective working relationships throughout operational groups
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to draft correspondence
- Previous law firm experience of 7 or more years or equivalent preferred
This firm provides excellent benefits and competitive compensation!