CrossCountry Mortgage is seeking a Business Development Specialist for our Corporate Branch in Brecksville, OH.
On our team, you’ll learn all about our customers’ wants, needs and interests before they interact with our licensed loan originators. At CrossCountry Mortgage we put our customers first. We strive to ensure that each and every one of our customers has a fantastic experience when they do business with us. We truly enjoy helping people, and we want you to help us!
Our goal at CrossCountry Mortgage, is to help create solutions for our customers, regarding all of their home financing needs. If you are ready for the challenge, along with a very financially rewarding career, the Ultimate Job position is just for you.
- Extensive Paid Training
- First year pay opportunity of over $100,000k
- Casual work atmosphere
- Opportunities for advancement
- Building customer loyalty through listening, relationship building, and professional and persuasive communication skills
- Full benefits package Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, plus 401K
- PTO and Holidays
- Sales incentives, contests, and raffles
- Casual work environment, catered lunches, company sponsored activities and sporting events
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new accounts
- Foster at least ten relationships per month
- Follow up with attorneys and agents in the branch pipeline
- Develop client retention strategies and follow-up procedures
- Design and implement marketing and training strategies
- Maintain and develop CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc, (“CCM”) involvement with local charities and community groups
- Financial services experience, preferably in the mortgage industry
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in an administrative or office management capacity in the mortgage industry, highly preferred
- Professional and positive attitude, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Basic marketing and lead management knowledge
- Basic knowledge of human resources processes such as screening resumes, scheduling interviews and assisting in onboarding
- Basic accounting skills
- Basic VOIP phone system and IT skills, such as setting up workstations for new employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Provide Actionable Feedback