Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being
recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration,
separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers
protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the
spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role
here. Our career opportunities are as
diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a
better planet. At Pall, we believe that
innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates
with you, join us!
The person in this position will be responsible for managing and growing the Biopharm business at a defined list of customers in North and South Carolina. It is a remote position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field.
• 2+ years’ experience in a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing or Process Development environment strongly preferred.
• +3 years in outside sales of filtration, separation and/or single use technologies to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
• Position requires that the individual is a self-starter and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Superior time management and organizational skills are required. Timely responses to customer inquiries and requests are of the foremost importance.
• Effective, concise and professional communication with customer is expected. Proper grammar and correct spelling is required on all customer communications, including but not limited to proposals, quotations and e-mails.
• Individual must have strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Travel in the territory, occasional overnight travel and occasional travel to Pall Biotech Center of Excellence in Westborough, MA
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.