$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
You'll want to look into the Administrative Assistant opportunity Robert Half is hiring for, if you are results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing your career in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry. To succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, you will need to perform various administrative and office support duties. If you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, don't hesitate to contact us! If you're looking for a long-term contract / temporary position in the Norcross, Georgia area, this Administrative Assistant job is a terrific opportunity for you!
How you will make an impact
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- Receive and direct visitors
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Skills in internet research
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Well-founded grasp of Mental Health
- Calendar managements and scheduling appointments experience highly desired
- Command of Clerical Duties
- Foundational knowledge in scheduling
- Proven knowledge of Healthcare Administration
- Administrative Assistance experience desired
- Deep understanding of customer service
If you are an ambitious individual who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and who thrives in a creative environment, please contact us today! We are looking to fill this position by the end of the week, so contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant for more information.
- Customer Service
- Health Administration