KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Executive Assistant Sr
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provide dedicated support to one or more professionals.
- Maintain / coordinate calendars and schedule meetings.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Apply and implement internal policies, provide guidance as needed.
- Create / prepare correspondence, presentations, reports and site incentive metrics.
- Global interaction and exposure to other levels of the organization. Exposure to and handling confidential / sensitive information.
- Contact with others may be moderate to extensive and may involve problem resolution and negotiation.
- Event and meeting coordination, involvement with project management and participates on various team, committees, and programs.
- Serve as point of contact for site wide communications.
- Coordinate site events.
- Coordinate site visits from suppliers, company executives, and customers.
- Manage small projects including but not limited to policy and procedure changes.
- Assist HR as back up with time and attendance processing, as required
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college coursework preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a corporate or manufacturing environment
- Internet/intranet skills with strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Calendaring, Travel & expense applications.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Must possess good organization and follow-up skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of professionals, both internal and external.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.