To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kailua-Kona, HI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL Bus Driver - Part Time - Kona Airport
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Kailua-Kona, HI
Posted 10 days ago
Alamo Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity for a CDL Bus Driver at the Kona Keahole Airport location.
The Bus Driver provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the rental car process, transporting customers to and from the rental facility in a safe and timely manner. Our Bus Drivers maintain clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. We are looking for reliable people to join our team who can spread the Aloha spirit to our customers. The driver plays a critical role on our team because they are the first and last person our customers see. This location is fast-paced and we are looking for someone who can has great teamwork and work ethic.
This position is part time 30-39 hours/week and comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing.
Provide customer service including greeting, arrival statement; identify level of service, determining airline drop-off, giving direction to exit and thanking customers.
- Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation.
- Ensure that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
- Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seat-belts fastened.
- Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed.
- Operate radio in a professional manner using ten codes to keep base and other buses informed of traffic and location status.
- Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
- Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
This position requires a commercial drivers license (CDL) and is subject to DOT requirements including a pre-employment drug test and physical exam.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
- 1 year prior customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year bus driving experience with a CDL transporting passengers required.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class A or B with Passenger and Air Brake Endorsements.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years).
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs to assist customers with luggage.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam & drug test to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 30-39 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.