Part Time Activities Assistant position now available!
Fun, energetic people please apply!
Bel Pre Health and Rehabilitation Center is proud of our recreational staff. Our trained personnel encourage our residents' socialization and community involvement. Come join our team and help us turn the challenges of aging, rehabilitation and recovery into positive experiences.
We are currently seeking an Activities Assistant to bring enjoyment to the lives of our residents! This position works one day a week. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in long term care. We are looking for a team-oriented individual with an ability to take charge.
The successful candidate for the activities position will be energetic, passionate, and creative. This job will have you working directly with our residents, so you must be gentle, responsible, and hard working. Must be comfortable with confused people and willing to look for the fulfillment in little ways.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts. We are looking for someone that wants to be a part of an experienced, caring team. Individuals with activities experience, apply now for the chance to make a difference in the lives of those in need!
- Experience with the behavioral and dementia population.
- Experience with long term facility and rehab care.
- Team oriented with an ability to take charge.
- Must be responsible.
- Must have excellent customer services skills.
- Must be energetic, passionate and creative!
- Any special talents, like playing an instrument or singing, a big plus!
- Must have held previous employment for at least a year in any position.
- Will be attending outside activities with residents.
- Basic computer skills very helpful.
- Should be able to document as needed.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record - some driving may be required.
Long Term Care