Ensign Services is currently hiring for a Telco Business Analyst to join their team in the Dallas Area.
Purpose of Your Position: To actively live our Core Values in the daily performance of your job. The Core Values are: CELEBRATION, ACCOUNTABILITY, PASSION FOR LEARNING, LOVE ONE ANOTHER, INTELLIGENT RISK TAKING, CUSTOMER SECOND AND OWNERSHIP
The primary purpose of this position includes: invoicing, working with outside venders regarding data communication systems, service and support, assist in acquisitions/transitions/office moves and other projects as assigned by management.
Essential Job Functions:
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Approve monthly telephone entries, after Billing Analyst uploads
- Receive and approve Voice, Data, Cell, CATV, after Billing Analyst uploads
- Assist in billing investigations.
- Billing analysis, assist field or Telco Team
- Billing recovery, late fees, admiration fees & 3rd party billing, assist field or Telco Team
- Billing corrections at needed.
Circuit Orders / Procurement / Disconnects:
- DirecTV, Dish Network and various Headend System; work with multi carriers & dealers for orders and disconnects
- For commercial-grade televisions; work with multi dealers & construction Team
- Data Circuit and voice – work with carriers & agents as needed.
- Account Transfers – Gather information for change of ownership primary to acquisitions services.
- Responsible for all new phone system installations – projects or acquisitions
- Provide support to site for all cable TV services and vendors.
- Acquisitions/Office Moves/Constructions/Operation Sale
- Provide in acquisition calls as needed.
- Provide input on contract reviews and acquisition related matters
- Analyze bills & contracts, and prepare inventory of all voice, Data, CATV, Cell, and PBX of target company.
- Lead change-of-ownership for all accounts assumed, communicate with acquisition lead.
- Attend IT meetings/weekly calls and provide support as needed.
- Work with Resources & Market Lead to identify communities where cable TV refunds are available for Medicaid patients.
- Other duties as assigned
- Works in office areas or remotely from home.
- Moves intermittently during working hours.
- May be subject to frequent interruptions.
- Works same business hours as majority of clients, even if they are in a different time zone, see Work Hours. May have to work beyond normal working hours on weekends and holidays, when necessary.
- Subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).
- Subject to injury from falls, burns from equipment, odors and is exposed to dust, disinfectants, hazardous chemicals, tobacco smoke, and other air contaminants.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5-7 years of telecommunications experience.
- Up to 25% travel required.
- Demonstrate skill in telecommunication network design and Telco.
- Technical and project management skills to monitor and control communications systems performance.
- Customer service and performance-driven.
- Ability to work effectively with team members of all levels.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully and work harmoniously with other personnel, residents, visitors, and the general public.
- Ability to be calm and level-headed in emergencies.
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Follows written and oral instructions.
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers, e-mail, spreadsheets and document word processing.
Physical Mental and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices)
- Sitting for extended periods of time, performing work on a computer.
- Speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
- Cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of the position can be fully met.
- Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with other personnel.
- Operate computer, cellular telephone and organization telephone systems.
- Repetitive hand motion. Minimal lifting in excess of 50 pounds and carrying requirements.
Wage Rate: Commensurate with experience
Position Type: Full-Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
Location: Dallas, TX
Ensign Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment criminal background screening required.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
URL blocked - click to apply