To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pataskala, OH 43062
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Lead - Front End Developer
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions • Pataskala, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This senior level Front End Tech Lead will exhibit creativity in both technical design and communication, demonstrating composure and flexibility within a fast-paced, agile environment.
The successful candidate will have 5-7 years’ experience with the development and creation of cutting edge interactive solutions as well as experience leading technology-based projects and teams.
- Drive key multi-channel initiatives in support of future channel development.
- Develop new and enhance existing features for all brand websites.
- Design and develop dynamic and configurable solutions that empower our customers and meet brand initiatives.
- Create partnerships outside of immediate team to ensure that we deliver the right technical solutions (i.e. dynamic, scalable, flexible, modular, etc…) that better empower our business.
- Identify opportunities to replace redundant and manual design, development & business activities with automated technical solutions (both customer-facing and business-facing solutions).
- Create and ensure team development standards support clean, consistent, flexible optimized and accessible front end code enabling quicker future innovation and time-to-market.
- Provide oversight and direction for implementation of front end solutions from all development teams and third party agencies.
Experience with the following technologies/methodologies is essential:
- HTML, XHTML, CSS
- SASS or other CSS preprocessor
- Experience with BackboneJS, UnderscoreJS, modernizr
- Experience with NodeJS, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or other workflow tools.
- Responsive web development and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap/Foundation)
- Experience with ATG or other Ecommerce Platform and/or Content management systems
- REST Web Services, AJAX
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Systems analysis & design
- Model View (MV*) architecture
Experience with the following methodologies is desirable:
- Unit testing
- Browser/device testing and debugging
- Responsive design and development
- Technical Architecture
- Experience with Agile development