Feed Mill Operator
If you are a new college grad or seeking to get into the Ag industry and would like to work for a top company in the industry, look no further as an opportunity is here for you. Located in the Northwest, Iowa area our financially stable and successful client is seeking to add a Feed Mill Operator. When you work for our client you are working for the best in the business.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- A work environment that is not only casual and welcoming, but also filled with other Ag professionals working to meet the same goals.
- $35,000 - $40,000 + (Hourly Wage + Overtime)
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will operate the equipment of the facility.
- Oversee the feed process from start to finish.
- Assist and communicate with employees regarding production schedule in accordance with the company’s policies/procedures while maintaining quality control.
- Measure and weigh all materials and ingredients, then add to mixer in the designated order.
- Record data from operations and log proper documentation.
Rock Valley, IA
A growing and progressive community of nearly 3,000 residents, with the hardworking and friendly citizens really make the city a special place to live and work.
You can find full service shopping, professional service, quality healthcare, and recreation facilities. Here you can enjoy abundant hunting and fishing, swimming pool, golf course, parks, camping and a full range of summer and winter sports opportunities. The local schools and area colleges provide the finest education for all ages.
Enjoy annual events and festivities, clean and safe communities, low cost of living and so much more!
- Experience working in a feed mill.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Feed experience a plus.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
Phone: [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Email: [ Email removed ] - ||
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!