$15.20 to $17.60 hourly
There is an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their careers in the Oil & Gas - Pipeline industry, as an Administrative Assistant with a company working with OfficeTeam. You will be a good fit for this position if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. This is a great job for someone looking for work in mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if that's you, don't hesitate to contact us! If you're looking for a short-term temporary position, check out this terrific Administrative Assistant position in the Indianapolis, Indiana area!
How you will make an impact
- Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
- Back various projects for other employees
- Receive and direct visitors
- Handle telephone calls
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Testing experience
- Strong familiarity with scanning
- E-file experience
- Compliance experience desired
- Ability to use the internet for research
A growing, dynamic company would love to hear from you if you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.