To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- MIDDLE CITY EAST, PA 19102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Renfrew Center • MIDDLE CITY EAST, PA
Posted 2 months ago
The Renfrew Center located in Center City Philadelphia, PA has an opening for a full-time Office Manager. This new facility is scheduled to open Spring 2019.
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 18 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Daily administrative operations of the front office while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality to protect our client’s rights.
- This includes professional interaction with clients, families and staff.
- Maintaining charts and correspondence in a manner that demonstrates a proficient understanding and compliance with HIPAA, Local, State and Federal confidentiality rules and laws.
- The ability to interact with and invoice clients and accept payments upon day of service.
- Maintaining proper accounting of cash drawer and petty cash reserves.
- Demonstrating proficiency in Medical Billing/Scheduling software including ADS.
- General office clerical capability.
- Managing multiple tasks in a timely manner.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate/Bachelors or Business School graduate preferred.
- Five years’ experience in healthcare office management preferred.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS based office computer systems including
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 40 hours per week, M-F.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed — in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.