To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooksville, ME 04642
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Network Operations Manager - Secret Clearance REQUIRED
Job Juncture • Brooksville, ME
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- his position’s primary role is to manage the day-to-day operations of a shift team(s) at the Network Operations Center (NOC).
- This oversight includes but is not limited to Personnel, Incident, Change, Service Level, and Problem Management.
- The position is fully responsible for talent and personnel management of the assigned employees. Authorizes deviations from standard processes and procedures in order to mitigate and overcome outages to meet service level agreements.
- Manages proper documentation of Incident and Change management records.
- Acts as the liaison to the Advance Support Team to arrange support for specific areas such as VPN, Networking, or IDS/IPS.
- Manages activities of no less than 4 employees.
- Provides operational guidance to the Network Associates, Advance Support Team, and Network Technicians.
- Ensures employees properly execute processes and procedures.
- Ensures subordinates receive accurate updated technical information.
- Participates in various working groups and boards related to process improvement and change authorization.
- Key customer interface with respect to NOC Services.
- Ensures compliance with contractual and Navy/Marine Corps guidelines pertaining to operations. Serves as backup to the NOC Manager as required.
SC Excellence Management & Training is seeking a Senior Network Operations Manager for an FTE opportunity in Pearl Harbor, HI. If you believe that you are a good match for this position, we would love to hear from you!
- 8+ years experience with LAN/WAN/BAN/MAN Network required.
- 2+ years of directly managing a team that included human resource related responsibilities.
- 2+ years experience in Network Operations Center Support. Previous helpdesk experience helpful.
- 2 years experience in IT management, project management experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and Windows 2000. Microsoft Excel experience required.
- General understanding of Unix, HP-UX, Sun, Solaris, LAN/WAN, T-1, SNMP, Cisco Works, Tivoli NetView, Cisco Routers/Switches, ATM/Sonet, and TCP/IP.
- Strong understanding and experience with Trouble Ticketing Reporting tools, Remedy preferred.
- Current Secret Security Clearance required.
Job Requirements Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related experience.
- Cisco Certification CCNA preferred, CCNP a plus.
- CISSP or CASP Required