When you first got into the staffing industry, you thought it'd be great to help people. But by now you've probably grown disenchanted by the way most of the staffing world works. Not here. We're a people-first, high-energy, difference-making, reward-obsessed, happy-hour-loving team of passionate people who are turning the staffing world on its head.
Isn't it time you get back to loving what you do? Join us in this internal position at Brightwing as a Recruiter. You'll play a key role supporting our Business Development Managers and Recruiting efforts as we seek to live out the Brightwing motto: Recruiting, Reimagined. If you want to help people achieve their goals while working towards your own, this is the place for you.Responsibilities:
- Respond to job orders efficiently by asking the appropriate questions and receiving order information, analyzing resumes accurately, and comprehending complex job orders.
- Deliver high-quality service to clients to fill open orders rapidly by using various recruiting tools and fitting candidates' skills with customer needs.
- Source candidates by attending job fairs or other recruiting events, networking within the industry, and making cold calls as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of skilled candidates to fill a diverse range of job orders within the engineering or information technology industries.
- Build professional relationships with customers by making key resume submittals, resolving concerns, communicating effectively, and providing excellent customer service.
- Provide backup for the Account Managers when needed, including taking complete ownership and accountability over certain assigned orders when necessary.
- Record all communication with candidates and hiring managers in Bullhorn.
- Pre-screen and interview candidates using standard methods and schedule interviews with clients as needed.
- Negotiate offers with candidates and provide feedback to both HR and Hiring Managers.
- Participate in networking opportunities with new graduates and placement offices at universities, colleges, and technical schools; user groups; and professional societies.
- Recruit from internal and external sources for key positions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience with demonstrated proficiency in the professional staffing or direct hire arena.
- Experience in a technical environment and/or formal technical training preferred.
- Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of customers, candidates, staff, and lead internal teams, as needed.
- Ability to source high-demand candidates and/or information as needed.
- Team player who is highly service-oriented, independent, patient, flexible, and calm under pressure.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Available to work a flexible work schedule as required.