To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Chester, NY 10573
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Manager - Hilton Westchester
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Port Chester, NY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Hotel Manager is responsible for assisting the General
Manager in managing daily hotel operations in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
What will I be doing?
As the Hotel Manager, you would be responsible for assisting
the General Manager in managing daily hotel operations
in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest
service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be
responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest
- Assist in leading, directing and managing all hotel
operations including, but not limited to, hotel budgeting
and forecasting, strategic planning, managing balanced
scorecard performance, implementing and complying with
all company policies and brand standards, responding to guests inquiries
and resolving concerns, and meeting participation and
- Serve as multi-department head for F& B Operations, and Room Operations
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, supervising, training, assessing
and evaluating, coaching and counseling and recognizing
and rewarding department heads
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest
satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial
- Assist in identifying operational performance, productivity
and efficiency gaps and implementing measures to correct
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Serve and act as General Manager in his or her absence
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!