Not getting enough hours at your current position as an aide, caregiver, or companion? You've clicked on the right ad! Home Instead Senior Care is rapidly growing in the Toledo area and can offer full and part time in home care positions. We offer competitive pay
as well as a 401k with company match
, a weeks paid vacation
after your first year of employment, and paid training
that will equip you with everything you need to be a successful caregiver! 90% of our employees get work the day after they are hired! Other home care companies say they pay more, but have no hours! At Home Instead Senior Care, we have plenty of hours available!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/toledo.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Long Term Care