MV Transportation is seeking a detail oriented temporary Qualifications Assistant to work with the Qualifications team to assist with the new hire process for MV. Qualified applicants will have strong data entry skills and attention to detail.
Position is located in Elk Horn, Iowa.
- Communicate with field via phone and/or email.
- Process new hires in multiple programs.
- Follow qualification processes.
- Weekly follow-up with field.
- Oversee re-certification process.
- Databases to be up to date at all time.
- Assist with any projects.
- Complete any tasks assigned
- Travel to assist during start-ups (minimal 5% of year).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Comfortable working with Excel, Outlook, electronic filing system, and many internet-based programs.
- Customer service.
- Data entry.
- Effective time management.
- General knowledge of windows-based computer operating systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality about employment records.
- Filing and file maintenance.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.