Design a career that speaks to you.
Ethan Allen- a luxury brand committed to quality, value and our most important assets; our employees.
As the face of Ethan Allen, our Interior Designers create an experience in our Design Centers and assist clients in designing homes they absolutely love.
Our Interior Design Consultants love their jobs.
As a Design Consultant, you:
- Create and sell customized home solutions.
- Challenge your own thinking and let your creativity flow
- Transform a blank space into something beautiful.
- Own the design process- from establishing customer relationships to the final sale.
- Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry- with generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
- Access to state of the art technology, including 3D Room Planner, Augmented Reality and Live Chat.
- Work with the most gorgeous product in the industry and allow your vision to come to life.
The end result is truly something magical.
Our Interior Design Consultants' strengths include:
- Passion and proven knowledge of interior design and space planning
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships while selling ideas, products and services
- Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive business; experience with Live Chat, Augmented Reality and 3D Room Planner a plus.
- Ability to make home calls to customers to provide a complete design solution
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record and ability to provide own transportation to and from customer's homes
- Willingness to work holidays, evening and weekends
- Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a plus
- Generous salary and incentive programs.
Benefits are an important part of the total compensation that are offered, providing peace of mind and financial well-being. Ethan Allen is committed to offering a variety of benefits that allow associates to choose whether or not to participate based on personal and family needs. Some of the benefits offered are two company subsidized Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Coverage and Health Savings Account (including Employer contributions), cost effective Dental and Vision plans, 401(k) plan (with Employer matching contributions and Profit Sharing), company provided Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability (FT associates only), Flexible Spending Accounts - Health Care & Dependent Care, Commuter Saving Plans - Public Transit & Parking, Voluntary Whole Life Insurance, Voluntary Critical Care Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Purchase Program, and Employee Referral Bonus Program.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interior Design
- Social Media