You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Team Member
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
The Customer Service Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient check-out experience. The position will handle customer exchanges, returns, and complaints. The position will enable Cashiers to go above and beyond customers' expectations.
- Provide customers with a quick and efficient check-out experience by operating the cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase and bag merchandise.
- Handle customer exchanges, returns and complaints effectively.
- Serve as a cashier resource while on floor duty by assisting with transactions, resolving discrepancies and troubleshooting cash register and tender issues.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner with a smile, throughout the entire interaction. Are outgoing and engaging. Must love working with people.
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check, gift card, credit/debit card, etc.
- Articulate the advantages of the Fleet Rewards credit card and encourage customers to apply.
- Extend offers for the Extended Protection Policy to qualifying items.
- Effectively communicate with Manager on Duty and/or merchandise teams in regards to out of stock products at the checkout lanes and front entrances.
- Remain knowledgeable about the store for customer questions.
- Restock items efficiently and accurately; ensure assigned area is always presentable.
- Deliver an outstanding shopping experience.
- Help cashier team deliver a rewarding shopping experience for our customers.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures including simple math.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Including days, nights, weekends and holidays is preferred.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ge2jowm
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.