Branch Medical Social Worker – Per Visit
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. USMM is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, The Home DME and In-Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Home Hospice locations in 7 states
- Great Place to Work Certified
The Branch Medical Social Worker (MSW) assists the Physician, among others, in understanding the significant social/emotional factors related to the health problems and participates in the development/maintenance of a treatment plan to fit their specific needs. As a MSW you will:
- Provide social casework to individuals and families receiving nursing or other services through preparation of social histories to determine service needs
- Develop/maintain treatment plan, including discharge planning
- Coordinate referrals for patients and families to community agencies, if needed.
- Participate in IDG team conferences identifying social problems, their severity, and their inter-relatedness to the medical situation, including assessing a family's circumstance and discusses alternate methods of alleviating the situation
- Current Social Worker License in the state of practice in accordance with state licensure requirements
- Master's Degree (MSW) from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- One (1) year of social work experience in a health care setting
- Current driver’s license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable mode of transportation
- Able to make sound professional clinical judgment
- Able to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare - within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Medical Social Work
- Microsoft Office