SP Developer/Sr. SP Dev for SP Online development
• Should have hands-on experience in development of apps using SPFx framework.
• Should have hands-on experience in developing SPFx apps using React (Redux, Observables) using Typescript.
• Should have hands-on development experience on SCSS and Modular SCSS.
• Should have hands-on experience in developing SP online custom extensions using SPFx apps.
• Should have strong knowledge about SP Online Out of the Box (OOB) features like Sites, Lists, Libraries, Permission Management, Page Layouts, Master Page Customizations, Themes, Features, Content Types, Content Type Hub, Site templates, Hub sites, Mega Menu, Menu customizations, Site Navigations, App Catalog etc.
• Should have hands-on experience on customizing Themes, Page sections, Web part properties etc.
• Should have strong hands-on experience on customizing SP Online Themes, Web part properties, creation of site collection and sub sites etc. using PowerShell.
• Should have strong hands-on experience on SharePoint 2010 OOB and custom –
o Visual Web parts
o Workflows using SharePoint Designer
o Workflows using Visual Studio
o Site Templates and List Templates
o Site Definitions and List Definitions
o Features with their scopes
o Page Components
o Master Pages and Page Layouts
o CSS and Themes
o Event Receivers
o Timer Jobs
o BCS (Business Connectivity Services)
o Search Configurations
o My Sites/User Profile Services
• Should have worked on at least one migration project from SharePoint On premise to Online or On Premise.
• SharePoint Migration tool experience – ShareGate, SharePoint Migration Tool, Metalogix etc.
• SharePoint Online – CSOM/RESTful endpoints and services.
• Azure concepts – WebJobs, Remote Event Receivers, Azure Functions, Web Services etc.
• Power Platform – Power Apps and Power Automate
• Automated Installation and Deployment – PowerShell for SP On Premise/Online deployment